Pleasure your partner all night long when you use a male genital desensitizing formula. Sensitivity will be temporarily reduced for prolonged sexual intercourse. Safe to spray directly on penis to prevent premature ejaculation and keep your partner satisfied.
Developed in 1970, STUD 100 helps reduce sensitivity in men experiencing premature or over-rapid ejaculation.
STUD 100 contains Lidocaine USP 9.6% w/w (approx. 10mg per metered dose) which acts as a topical desensitizer and does not require a prescription.
Use STUD 100 to temporarily reduce sensitivity of the penis during sex
- Insert key or coin and twist to flip open the child-resistant cap.
- The recommended dosage is 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis.
- Apply 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Do not exceed 10 sprays in one application, or 24 sprays in a 24-hour period.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).