A How to Buy Lingerie: Picking the Right Look
- Know what you / she likes
- Don't be afraid to ask for help
- Have accurate measurements for size...Bust, hips and stomach areas are some of the places that keep changing over time. That’s why it’s important to measure before buying lingerie or anything fitted when you are shopping.
Color is a major variable...
Aside from the vast array of styles, lingerie also comes in many colors. Some more personal than others
You can always buy what appeals to your eye, but you need to think how the color will look on your/ her body first.
For darker skin, bright/ neon colors can appear sexier, and for lighter skin, they can bring on their sex appeal with some neutral colors as well. Jewel tones in the Fall/ Winter months, Pastels in the Spring. Neon's are great all year. Black is #1, White #2, Red #3 (unless Christmas or Valentine's Day)
- Fabric is important...there are times when the lingerie may look good, but the fabric can be terrible. It might make you itch and irritate those sensitive areas.
- Accentuate your body / shape... if you have assets that you want to show off such as a tantalizing bust or a sumptuous bottom, why not allow the lingerie make it look even saucier? For those ladies that like to highlight their chest they should consider wearing Bustiers, corsets, shelf bras, demi cup bras. For those ladies that want to accentuate their bottom; they should wear thongs, garter belts or even cheek exposed panties, boy shorts, daisy dukes.